Sometimes one finds himself in a situation when a newly created corporate document or an important note needs to be added into company's database remotely, directly from a meeting, after a press conference or presentation. Data synchronization and further processing by other associates can be a crucial aspect adding the needed flow to your communication and decision making. Uploading data into your corporate DMS or ECM system with mDMS upload feature is a very quick procedure. All documents or any digital assets can be remotely added into your company database within seconds. At first you need to open the mobile Document Management System app on your Smartphone, open a folder and click the arrow in the top right corner to open the upload menu. Then choose the most suitable upload for you, "image", "text" or "voice". Text upload
- Choose "Text" upload and a simple editor notepad opens. If you press the „Continue" button a file name input appears.
- Type in your notes.
- Click the „done" button and the text file will be uploaded in the folder you have chosen.
- Click on "Image" button and a new mask opens. Here you can choose if you want to take a new picture or if you want to browse your existing photo album.
- Chose the image you would like to upload into your DMS system.
- Click the "Save" button and the picture uploads in the desired folder (the one you have currently opened). If you wish to send it via e-mail, you are offered to resize the image before sending.
- Click on the "Voice" button and a new mask opens. In this mask you can record your voice notes.
- Start recording.
- Click the "Save" button and the file will be uploaded. A default name in the form of „VOICE-YYYY-MM-DD-HH_MM_SS" is created. This can be edited and changed as needed.
Request a DEMO today.